STEPGATES SCHOOL, CHERTSEY: RECORDS, 1889-1964; ST PAUL'S COUNTY SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADDLESTONE: RECORDS, 1961-1978
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: 3498
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1889-1978
- Format: Archives
- Admin History: Stepgates School merged with The Meads in 1964 (see -/2/3) and St Paul's merged with The Meads in 1985 to form Abbeylands School.
- Level: Collection
- Access Status: Open. Access restrictions may apply to admission registers, log books and punishment books less than 100 years old and governors' minutes less than thirty years old.
- Provenance: Deposited by Mrs R Maison, Administrative Officer of Abbeylands School, Addlestone, in January 1988.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.