SMITH FAMILY OF ASHTEAD: DEEDS AND PAPERS
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: 4376
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1719 - 1884
- Format: Archives
- Description: This deposit comprises deeds and papers of the Smith family relating to their property in Ashtead, Epsom, Mickleham and Kent, 1719-1884 (-/1/-) and to the building of the ship Lord Camden, in which Nathaniel Smith was involved, 1764-1767 (-/2/-).
- Level: Collection
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions.
- Provenance: Deposited by Lawrence Graham, solicitors of London, per the British Records Association in June 1995.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.