MAJOR ROHDE HAWKINS OF MIDDLESEX: TRUSTEES' ACCOUNTS, 1884-1914; ESTATE OF MARIAN JULIA JAMES [OF HINDHEAD]: EXECUTORS' ACCOUNT, 1938-1945
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: 6627
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1884-1945
- Format: Archives
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For deeds and papers concerning Redlands Farm, Dorking, 1726-1814, see K43/36/6,7,13-21. For correspondence concerning Redlands, South Holmwood, 1945-1946, see 6255/box5. For sale particulars of the Duke of Norfolk's Estate including Redlands Wood, 1921, see CC99/80.
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions.
- Provenance: Deposited by Collyer Bristow, solicitors of London, per the British Records Association, in May 1999.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.