Croydon, Holy Saviour (also St Saviour): Parish Records
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: 7406
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1864-1995
- Format: Archives
- Admin History: A temporary church was established in 1864 to serve the new district of St Saviour, within the parish of St James, Croydon. Construction of a permanent church began in 1865 and the building consecrated in 1867. In 1886 the western extension, including a tower with spire, was consecrated.
- Level: Collection
- Access Status: Open
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.