SANDERSTEAD, ALL SAINTS: ADDITIONAL PARISH RECORDS
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: 8014
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1813-2001
- Format: Archives
- Description: The records include registers of marriages, burials, confirmations and services; Parochial Church Council minutes and papers; and records relating to the church, church hall, churchyard and Smith's Charity.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For previous deposits of records for All Saints, 1565-1998, see 2984/-, 2606/- and 6567/-.
- Access Status: Open. Unpublished records other than registers may be closed to public inspection for 30 years.
- Provenance: Deposited by the Rector and Parochial Church Council in August 2006.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.