THE OLD CRICKETERS AND CRICKETERS COTTAGE, Westfield Common, Woking
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 13452
- Reference Number: SHHER_13452
- Site Name: THE OLD CRICKETERS AND CRICKETERS COTTAGE, Westfield Common, Woking
- Grid Reference: 500440 156581
- Description: 22/7/53 Former Inn, now Shop with house attached. 16th century encased in mid 18th century. Timber framed, brick exterior, plain tile mansard roof with centre ridge stack, end stack to right. 2 storeys and attic under flat roof dormers, dentil band to eaves. Casement windows, 4 across the first floor, with two blocked, one bay in from each end; ground floor windows of plate glass under cambered heads, except for window on right end. Two doors to shop left and right of centre, door to cottage on right hand end under pent roof porch on wood supports. 20th century extensions to rear.
Listing NGR: TQ0044056581
- Form: EXTANT BUILDING
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.