BAGSHOT PARK Grade II EH Registered Park
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 4582
- Reference Number: SHHER_4582
- Site Name: BAGSHOT PARK Grade II EH Registered Park
- Grid Reference: 490400 164000
- Description: Bagshot Park Grade II EH Registered Park of Special Historic Interest
Mid Victorian gardens and pleasure grounds belonging to the Duke of Connaught, set in parkland re-emparked in the late 17th century, and incorporating pleasure grounds of the early 19th century laid out by the Duchess of Gloucester. Presently the home of H.R.H. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- Form: DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Objects:
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.