ANTI TANK BLOCKS: South Garlswood, on the edge of Petridgewood Common, Off A23
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 6030
- Reference Number: SHHER_6030
- Site Name: ANTI TANK BLOCKS: South Garlswood, on the edge of Petridgewood Common, Off A23
- Grid Reference: 527800 147500
- Description: Seven concrete anti-tank buoys located on the West side of A23 (Redhill) North of the junction of the A23/A2044. The tank stops were positioned in 1940 as part of a GHQ defensive line and are in good condition, although not in-situ.
- Form: DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.