Richmond History - 27
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Reference Number: SHJOU_14526
- Description: Elizabeth Doughty : a tale of Richmond and Kew : Evans, Daffyd
- Description: The growth of Ham, part 2; bricks, mortar and open spaces : Chave, Leonard
- Description: Kew shops - then and now : Blomfield, Caroline
- Description: Richmond Corporation : voting patterns, 1902-07 : Lee, J M
- Description: Ebenezer Robbins : Kew's centenarian ironmonger and Duke Street Church secretary : Hepper, F Nigel
- Description: Sir Arthur Blomfield, Victorian architect : Church, Judith M
- Description: The Robin Hood lands, the hamlet of Hatch and the manor of Kingston Canbury : Cloake, John
- Description: The National Citizens Union in Richmond : a brief history : Woodbridge, Steven
- Description: Crime and the community :
- Description: The saga of Richmond's sewage system : Berryman, Ron
- Related Places:
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Journals
About this Record
This record comes from the Journals database, containing the details of over 500 periodical titles and over 40,000 separately indexed articles held at Surrey History Centre.
The subject matter is wide and varied, including local history, commerce, industry, military history, architecture, archaeology and natural history. Gems of the collection include The Gentleman’s Magazine, Country Life and the Surrey Archaeological Collections, but the special strength of the collection is that by being indexed it brings to light much local research of a specific and specialist nature that would otherwise be overlooked.