Holloway Sanatorium, Egham: Additional Records
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: 3237
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1885 - 1978
- Format: Archives
- Description: The records include minutes of the Hospital Management Committee and its sub-committees, and records relating to finance, staff, patients and treatment.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For other deposits of records of Holloway Sanatorium from 1853 see 2620/-, 3289/-, 3464/- and 3473/-.
- Access Status: Open. 3237/1/18 is closed for 30 years; 3237/4/1-12, -/5/4-5, -/6/1-4 & -/7/boxes 1-3 are closed for 100 years.
- Provenance: Collected from the Sanatorium in December 1985, after the closure of the hospital and held under the 1958 Public Records Act.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy