Holloway Sanatorium, Egham: Records Of The Hospital
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: 3473
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1885 - 1980
- Format: Archives
- Description: The records include committee minutes, financial records, male and female case books and other patients' records, nursing records, ward diaries, staff records and visitors book.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For further records of the Sanatorium, 1853 - 1950, including building records, 1871 - 1948, and personal papers of Thomas Holloway, 1853 - 1883, see 2620, 3237 and 3289
- Access Status: Open. The normal closure periods for hospital records apply; all papers containing personal information are closed for 100 years.
- Provenance: Deposited by The Unit Manager, St Peter's District General Hospital, Chertsey, in October 1987.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy