Brookwood Hospital, Woking, And Netherne Hospital, Coulsdon: Additional Records
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: 6906
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1872 - 1986
- Format: Archives
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For the principal previous deposits of records relating to Brookwood Hospital, 1823 - 1991, see Ac1523, 3043, 3637, 6186 and 6277, and for Netherne Hospital, 1890 - 1992, see 3491, 3540, 3576, 6230, 6376 and 6523.
- Access Status: Open. Records less than 30 years old and patient records less than 100 years old are closed to public access.
- Provenance: Deposited by Mrs K Haydon, a former employee of Brookwood Hospital, under the Public Records Act 1958, in November 2000. The records were originally kept in a deed box, which was rescued from the hospital by the depositor.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy