PICTON HOUSE, THAMES DITTON: DEEDS, 1709-1841; PICTON HOUSE AND CESAR PICTON (c.1755-1836), FREED SLAVE: PRINTED MATERIAL, (1957)-1989
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: 8263
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1709-1989
- Format: Archives
- Level: Collection
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions.
- Provenance: Presented by Sir Ralph Dodds of London on January 2008. Sir Ralph and Lady Dodds are former owners of Picton House, Thames Ditton.
- Bibliography: Picton House and the people connected with it, Kingston upon Thames Archaeological Society, occasional papers no.2 (1979) (-/2/7 below).
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy