The Queen's School, Kew: Records
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: 8306
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1810-1948
- Format: Archives
- Description: The records include rules and regulations, committee minutes, log books, admission registers and a punishment book.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For annual accounts of the trustees of Lady Capel's Charity, 1792-1849, see 4121/1/1. For deeds of Perry Court Farm, Faversham, 1514-1918, see 4121/2/1-19. For papers of the trustees of Lady Capel's Charity, 1682-1828, see 3030/11/1-90.
- Access Status: Open. Access restrictions may apply to admission registers, log books and punishment books less than 100 years old and to governors' minutes less than thirty years old.
- Provenance: Deposited by the Clerk to the Governors of The Queen's School, Kew, in April 2008.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy