FARNCOMBE, ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST: PARISH RECORDS
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: FNC
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1838-1979
- Format: Archives
- Admin History: The parish church of Farncombe was built in 1847 and consecrated in 1849 to serve the hamlets of Farncombe, Binscombe, Meadrow and Catteshall.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For correspondence, plans and other papers relating to the building of the church, see LM/540/1-28.
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions
- Provenance: Deposited by the Rector and Parochial Church Council in January 1983.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.