Kingston Upon Thames, All Saints: Parish Records
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- SHC Ref No: P33
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: c.1541-1936
- Format: Archives
- Description: In addition to church registers and 19th century administrative records, the deposit includes two account books of plumbing work done in larger houses, 1749-1767, probably in Surrey and London (-/7/1/1-2).
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: For other deposits of records of All Saints Church, Kingston, 1541-1993, see 2787, 3148, 3599, 4491, 6892 and 7075; for receipt for work on new pew in All Saints church, 1704, see 2264/1/35; for transcriptions of memorials see 2980 and 3520; for papers of the Rev J T Martin as vicar of All Saints, Kingston, 1969-1989, see 3638; for parish magazines, histories and other publications, 1879-c.1980s, see 4032/1 and 4087/1/-.
- Related Places:
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions.
- Provenance: Deposited by the Vicar and Parochial Church Council in August 1962.
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
This document forms part of a collectionHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will have been catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The catalogue will be arranged into sub-sections such as series, files and items so that related records appear together. Your current record is highlighted in bold and the folder it is in shows its context. From here you can explore the collection further by opening up folders (select the + signs) and viewing details of any other records shown (select the text). Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy