ALBURY, ST PETER AND ST PAUL: PARISH RECORDS
The following describes the contents of this collection in the Surrey History Centre archives. Find out more about how to see the original documents.
- Ref No: ALB
- Repository: Surrey History Centre, Woking
- Date: 1559-1981
- Format: Archives
- Description: The records include baptism, marriage, banns, burial and service registers; churchwardens' accounts; vestry minutes; Parochial Church Council minutes; electoral rolls; church accounts; map of glebe land; register of graves; papers relating to church fabric and furniture, churchyard and rectory; faculties; tithe map and award and altered tithe apportionments; tithe collectors' books; school records; parish magazines.
- Level: Collection
- Related Material: See -/18/- for records of St Michael's, Farley Green. St Martha on the Hill was attached to the parish in 1873: see -/17/- for parish magazines and STM/1-6 for other records. See also 3624 for Poor Law records.
- Access Status: Open. There are no access restrictions.
- Provenance: Deposited by the Rector and Parochial Church Council in 1961, 1977 and November 1982
- For more information contact: Surrey History Centre Collections Catalogue
Click on the plus symbol beside the catalogue entries below to show more items. Hover the cursor over a catalogue entry to see more information.