FORMER LOCK-UP BEHIND NO 37 HIGH STREET, Reigate
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 10132
- Reference Number: SHHER_10132
- Site Name: FORMER LOCK-UP BEHIND NO 37 HIGH STREET, Reigate
- Grid Reference: 525226 150207
- Description: 18th century small 2-storey building of red brick with some grey headers, brick dentil cornice. Fairly high pitched hipped slated roof with swept eaves. East and west faces blank, and south face concealed by later workshop building. Modern garage doors and window inserted in north face.
Listing NGR: TQ2522650207
- Form: EXTANT BUILDING
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.