Ottershaw Park, Chobham Road, Ottershaw
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 13647
- Reference Number: SHHER_13647
- Site Name: Ottershaw Park, Chobham Road, Ottershaw
- Grid Reference: 501288 162971
- Description: A Substantial part of a 18th century parkland survives in its broad features. The house of 1910 brought a new scale to the estate and with it extensive formal gardens that replaced and extended the modest pleasure grounds of the earlier house. The wider parkland setting could accommodate the new grandeur and has itself survived in its broad character.
- Form: ARCHITECTURAL COMPONENT
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Consists of:
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.