FOX'S BRICK WORKS, Earlswood
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 19706
- Reference Number: SHHER_19706
- Site Name: FOX'S BRICK WORKS, Earlswood
- Grid Reference: 528600 147600
- Description: Brickworks that produced hand made bricks using the clamp burning method. The works opened in 1903 and closed down in 1971 and was at peak production just before World War II. Since closure all the works buildings have been demolished and several attempts have been made to redevelop the site which still retains the name Brick Field.
- Form: DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.