Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 2530
- Reference Number: SHHER_2530
- Site Name: Romano-British Sherd
- Grid Reference: 536350 148050
- Description: A fragment of Romano-British pottery has been found in the bank near the surface of the original soil of the earthwork at this location. (See HER 1331 for Moated Manor and earthworks).
- Form: Finds: pottery
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Objects:
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.