Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 2531
- Reference Number: SHHER_2531
- Site Name: Lagham Park
- Grid Reference: 537000 148000
- Description: The boundary of Lagham Park, enclosing circa 380 acres in Godstone and 120 in Tandridge, can be readily traced on either side of the Godstone Station road close to Posterngate Farm (which preserves the memory of the back entrance to the park). It consists of bank and ditch, which is so high in Bradford Wood as to suggest a defence. The park is mentioned as "Old Park" in 1661.
- Form: EARTHWORK
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Objects:
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.