Roman Pottery, Guildford
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 307
- Reference Number: SHHER_307
- Site Name: Roman Pottery, Guildford
- Grid Reference: 502820 148270
- Description: Some sherds of pottery found in 1943 just outside St. Martha's churchyard wall, to the east of the gate, in a small sandy hollow, classified by Frere as Roman. They are now lost.
- Form: Finds: pottery
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.