PICTON HOUSE, 56 HIGH STREET, Thames Ditton
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 7281
- Reference Number: SHHER_7281
- Site Name: PICTON HOUSE, 56 HIGH STREET, Thames Ditton
- Grid Reference: 516136 167075
- Description: House. Circa 1800. Rendered front with slate roofs and end stacks. 3 storeys. Channelled ground floor with plat bands over ground, first and second floors. 3 bays wide with glazing bar sash windows. Central 6-panel door under flat roof Ionic portico on two columns. Catslide extension to ground floor left.
PEVSNER: BUILDINGS OF ENGLAND, SURREY (1971) p482.
Listing NGR: TQ1613667075
- Form: EXTANT BUILDING
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.