St Bartholemew's Church, 1890, remains of Medieval Church
Double click the dots in the left border to show/hide the side panel. The current record is shown in yellow.
- RefNo: 831
- Reference Number: SHHER_831
- Site Name: St Bartholemew's Church, 1890, remains of Medieval Church
- Grid Reference: 522450 146950
- Description: St Bartholomew's Church, Leigh, is of 15th century origin but was much modernised in 1890. It is first mentioned in 1202.
- Form: BUILDING
- For more information contact: Surrey Sites and Monuments Record
- Related Places:
The online HER is not suitable for commercial use, as some information has been withheld from online publication for reasons of confidentiality or protection of sensitive sites. Further Information. The inclusion of a site in the database in no way implies that public access is available. The vast majority of sites (including Scheduled Monuments) and buildings are on private land and have no public access. Further Information.