The images below are part of a collection of Hassell watercolours held at the Surrey History Centre. High quality copies of these and other images from the collection are available for purchase from Surrey History Centre.
Click on one of the small pictures below to see larger versions of the images. Click on the right or left margin of the larger image to go to the next or previous one. Click on the title below an image to find out more about the watercolour and visit the collection catalogue records.
There are two catalogues of parish registers held at the Surrey History Centre, click on the underlined and highlighted link to see the catalogue. One set contains vestry, churchwardens’ and overseers’ records covering the years 1683-1888. The other contains banns, marriage, baptism, burial and service registers and other records covering the years 1538-1992. Many of the parish records from St ames’s Church are now available to search and browse on-line through Ancestry.
Information on historic buildings and archaeological features in the local area is included in the county’s Historic Environment Record, click here to see more information, including a location map.