The village is a popular place for the visitors and partly nestles beneath the ancient Anstiebury Camp, a scheduled monument. Coldharbour lies nearly 5 miles south-west of Dorking and to the north-east of Leith Hill. Nearby viewpoints afford impressive vistas over surrounding countryside and across the Weald. The buildings are of a mixed age and character and are grouped informally along the roads, which are interspersed by common land and framed on the west by the higher woodland of Coldharbour Common. John Labouchere of Broome Hall built the church and parsonage house. The church was consecrated on 19 October 1848.
Click here to see the catalogue of the Christ Church, Coldharbour Parish Records (1848 -1977) held at the Surrey History Centre.